Frequent Questions

How do I start using TRI-MEweb?

I am a new preparer/certifying official. How do I start using TRI-MEweb?

TRI-MEweb is EPA’s only tool for industry to submit non-trade secret EPCRA Section 313 reports. You will need to create a CDX user account to get started with your TRI reporting. Tutorials provide step-by-step instructions on creating a new user account in CDX, adding TRI-MEweb to your My CDX account, and using your access key to load your facility reporting history record into TRI-MEweb to start preparing your TRI forms.  Information on TRI-MEweb, including links to tutorials and troubleshooting guides, is available at:

Have more questions? Submit a request