Frequent Questions

Revising data using TRI-MEweb

How do I revise my data using TRI-MEweb?

For step-by-step instructions on how to revise forms in TRI-MEweb, please view the “Form Review, Revise, Withdraw” tutorial on TRI’s website at EPA no longer accepts hard copy revisions of TRI Form R and Form A Certification Statements. Any revisions of TRI reporting forms should also be submitted to the state, tribe, or territory that received the initial TRI report. 

Have more questions? Submit a request