Frequent Questions

What is the Form A and when may it be used?


The Form A provides certain covered facilities the option of submitting a substantially shorter reporting form. For non-PBT chemicals, reporters are eligible to use Form A if they have an annual reportable amount (i.e., the sum of production-related releases and other waste management) of the chemical that does not exceed 500 lbs/yr and the amount manufactured, processed, or otherwise used does not exceed 1,000,000 lbs. As of Reporting Year 2008, Form A may no longer be used to report PBT chemicals.

Have more questions? Submit a request